We are looking for an outgoing, friendly and confident person who can interact comfortably with customers and co-workers alike . The ideal candidate will be conscientious and enthusiastic, with an eye for detail. You will be working as part of a small team in the running of the store , along side the Manager and the Owner.
Given the size of the store and nature of the job, alongside day-to-day duties there is also opportunities to be involved in other areas of the store including: buying, content creation, merchandising, and more.
- Commercial focus to drive sales.
- Excellent communication skills – our ideal candidate will be friendly and personable
- Maintain high level of visual merchandising across the store
- Online and POS inventory management
- Support with customer requests and queries.
- Assist in online orders and online returns/exchanges
- Assisting with creating content
- Ensure cleanliness and presentation standards are met
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Ability to manage your time.
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- A ‘Can do’ attitude at all times
- Previous experience working in a retail or hospitality environment
- Customer service
- Visual merchandising
- eCommerce literate, experience of using website and POS platforms such as Shopify / Vend or similar would be favourable
- Interest in fashion styling and trend forcasting
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Photography, adobe suite and design skills a bonus
- Location: Chichester, West Sussex
- 25- 37.5 hours per week