Dr Martens 2976 Quad Leather Platform Chelsea Boots - Black
While the first Dr Martens 2976 Chelsea boot was produced in the early '70s, the original style has Victorian origins. Farmers loved the sure fit and easy-on, easy-off elastic ankle gusset - kickass style was just an unexpected side effect. These days, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for both sexes.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.85'' platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Imbued with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Polished Smooth, the original Dr Martens leather that's super-durable, and polished to a high shine
- Upper: 70% Leather, 30% Elastic
- Lining: 55% Leather, 45% Textile
- Sole: PVC
Originally a modest workwear boot, now one of the most culturally relevant brands of the modern era. Dr Martens are a staple brand here at ZIGZAG, they are practically part of the furniture! Authentic footwear that always compliments and adapts to the wearers' individual style. Their famous durability and comfort make them ideal for the unforgiving world of gigs and street fashion. Whatever your age they are a badge of attitude and empowerment.