Veja Mens Condor 2 Alveomesh Black Pierre
As Veja’s flagship running shoe, the Condor gives the stability and breathability that you’d expect from perfect athletic footwear. 57% of the Condor 2 is made of recycled and bio-sourced organic products like the wild rubber sole that supplies the extra grip for those long runs. Thanks to its L- Foam latex padding it offers a high shock absorption capacity while the alveomesh construction makes it both light and breathable.
- Upper: Alveomesh- 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Side V logo and heel insert in Pebax RNew : 100% castor oil
- Outsole: 30% Amazonian rubber, 31% rice waste, 39% synthetic rubber
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insole: 52% sugar cane, 23% recycled plastic bottles
- L-Foam cushioned technology
- Laces: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Made in Brazil
VEJA has been crafting sustainable footwear since 2005. Ethically made, sustainably sourced and sophisticatedly stylish. What more could you want from your trainers? A French brand who are paving the way in responsible fashion, thanks to their smart forward thinking in where they source their materials… Thank you Veja!