Veja Nova White Pierre
Veja’s classic low-top trainers make good use of organic cotton and recycled polyester in their upper with an outsole of Amazonian rubber with a grippy tread and heel cap. A woven pull tab to the heel and tonal laces makes for easy wear and with the metallic eyelets and silkscreen printed V logos you’ll be known for being that person who puts sustainability first as well as fashioning an understated but effortlessly classy persona.
- Upper: 100% organic cotton
- Silkscreen printed V Logo
- Insole: sugar cane, organic cotton, amazonian rubber, recycled E.V.A.
- Outsole: 18% Amazonian rubber and 18% rice waste
- Lining and laces: 100% organic cotton
- Backloop: 100% recycled polyester
- Made in Brazil
VEJA has been crafting sustainable footwear since 2005. Ethically made, sustainably sourced and sophisticatedly stylish. What more could you want from your trainers? A French brand who are paving the way in responsible fashion, thanks to their smart forward thinking in where they source their materials... Thank you Veja!