Veja Rio Branco Back White Oxford Grey
The fusion to make this sporty town trainer is evident with the top layer of deep navy hexagonal knit in this Veja trainer. A pattern made of organic cotton adds for breathability and functionality while the white ‘V’ signature branding boasts for its stylish origins. The rustic black suede panelling is coated with water-repellent oils to protect the shoes from a light rain.
- Upper: Hexamesh- 70% organic cotton, 30% recycled polyester
- Panels: suede & leather
- ‘V’ Logo: rubber and rice waste
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Midsole: sugar cane
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber, rice waste
- Insole: sugar cane, organic cotton, amazonian rubber, recycled E.V.A.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
VEJA has been crafting sustainable footwear since 2005. Ethically made, sustainably sourced and sophisticatedly stylish. What more could you want from your trainers? A French brand who are paving the way in responsible fashion, thanks to their smart forward thinking in where they source their materials… Thank you Veja!