Veja V-10 Suede Multico Sable Parme
As if the V-10 couldn’t get any better, Veja granted a wish and crafted a new season trendy update with suede finishings. The signature ‘V’ branding in a soft lavender and a vibrant hit of neon yellow details at the heel; summer won’t know what’s hit it. Of course Veja didn’t want to leave you feeling too out there so they’ve toned it down with neutrals that run throughout!
- Upper: Suede
- Panels: Suede and leather
- ‘V’ Logo: rubber, 22% rice waste
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A., organic cotton
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber, rice waste, recycled rubber
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Made in Brazil
VEJA has been crafting sustainable footwear since 2005. Ethically made, sustainably sourced and sophisticatedly stylish. What more could you want from your trainers? A French brand who are paving the way in responsible fashion, thanks to their smart forward thinking in where they source their materials… Thank you Veja!