Viron 1997 Black Apple
A chunky Chelsea Boots, with paneled construction and raw seam details, 100% vegan and made of… apple? Yep! These beauties are made of PETA-certified apple leather, if you don’t believe it check the composition stamped at the side!
With as powerful an ethos as this, you can stand tall knowing you’ve taken another step in contributing to the health of the planet.
- 100% Vegan PETA-certified materials - using food waste and recycled byproducts
- Upper: AppleSkin™ made from apple waste, a food industry by-product, in the region of Bolzano (Italy)
- Lining: 20% Recycled PES with bio-based content
- Sole: 70% Recycled Rubber: Signature recycled rubber sole, made to march
- Composition print on the side
- Raw seam details
- Wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- Made in Portugal
VIRÓN "created a system which is based on repurposing the waste of others". Since 2020 this pioneering Parisian vegan footwear brand has been making sustainability their sole (excuse the pun) aim. Made in Portugal, in a family-owned factory specialized in vegetarian shoe production, these unisex boots are sustainably handcrafted with the finest eco-innovative, PETA-certified materials.
When the world is in such an unsteady state we don’t want you to worry about the (carbon) footprint you make.